International Pot Luck at ACM!
American Community Management (ACM) hosted its first international pot-luck today, featuring tasty dishes from around the world! Our staff got creative, bringing a diverse spread of dishes that helped everyone expand their horizons. The treats served at the pot-luck included:
- Cullen Skink, a thick Scottish soup made of smoked haddock, potatoes and onions. Courtesy of Julia McCoy, Executive of Administrative and Accounting Contracts.
- Poutine, a Canadian dish, originating in Québec, made with French fries and cheese curds topped with a light brown gravy. Courtesy of Kimberly Snyder, Community Administrator.
- Sour Beef and Dumplings, a German classic with strong roots in Baltimore, MD. Courtesy of Mel Herzberger, President of ACM.
- Sweet Potato Pie, a traditional Southern favorite. Courtesy of Charlene Pindell, Vice President of Community Management.
- Greek Penne and Chicken, pasta with a delicious Mediterranean twist. Courtesy of Nakeshia Pulphus, Community Administrator.
- Swedish Meatballs, a warm, tasty treat that's perfect for this time of year. Courtesy of Heather Griffing, Vice President of Administrative Services.
- Meatballs, a staple to go along with all pasta dishes. Courtesy of Angela Brown, Community Association Manager.
Thank you very much to Julia McCoy, Executive of Administrative and Accounting Contracts, for organizing this fun and festive event! We look forward to many more delicious meals and new experiences in the future. Yum!