We equip our Board members and homeowners with the most advanced and user-friendly software systems to provide easy access to vital information about the community. The ACM Home website serves as the community portal for community information and communications and is accessible to all registered homeowners and Board members.
Members of the Board of Directors have 24-hour access to all documents and reports necessary for managing and maintaining their communities via ACM Home. Non-Board homeowners can also use ACM Home to take full advantage of its many features, including:
- View your account status
- Pay your fees online
- Request maintenance service via an easy-to-use online form
- Submit and manage online architectural applications
- Review monthly management reports
- Review community financial information
- Post news and updates regarding your community
- Access community information and governing documents
- Reserve the community clubhouse (if applicable)
- Network with friends and neighbors
Additional training and manuals for usage are available to all ACM Board members and homeowners as needed. At ACM, we are committed to ensuring that our advanced software systems are easily navigable and user-friendly. If you need assistance with ACM Home, please contact our office at (410) 997-7767, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.