Thursday, August 28, 2014
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Nearly 50 Board members visited ACM Hanover offices on Thursday, August 7, for seminar sessions at 12:30 and 4:30. Both seminar sessions featured training from Theresa on ACM financial reporting, systems and procedures, as well as a presentation from guest bank representative, Mark Kitsoulis, Vice President of American Bank .
The late-afternoon session auditor presentation was given by Samuel L. Dickey, CPA, MBA, of Dickey & Associates, LLC.
Friday, August 1, 2014
- Financial Statement Road Map
- Review of the audit and tax process
- The tax exemption election available to homeowners associations
- ABCs of Preparing Your Annual Budget
- Classification of reserve and operating expenses
- Cash Management and Making Investment Decisions