Below are instructions on how to gain access and use the inspection app.
1) You will need to obtain a username and password from ACM. Please contact Heather Griffing by email at email@example.com
2) Once you have your log in information, you will be able to download the app. The app requires the use of a data connection and may be downloaded from the android market or Apple’s App Store. Please search for American Community Management
3) Once you have downloaded the app, you may log in using the credentials provided by American Community Management. You will be taken to the main screen of the app. There are several inspection forms to pick from. We recommend you use the CM Inspection form or the Quick Inspection form. The CM Inspection form is great to use if you are inspecting a large portion of the community. The Quick Inspection form is great to use if you want to note a few items, but are not completing an inspection of most of the community.
4) All Inspection forms have the ability to have photos added. To add a photo to any field, click the blue down arrow and click on camera (to take a photo) or Gallery (if you already have a photo taken previously and would like to add it). To delete a photo, tap on the photo on the inspection page and then click OK to delete.
5) Once completed with the form, click the submit button at the bottom of the page.