Boards of Directors Pack Conference Room for ACM Insurance Seminar
Boards of Directors and ACM staff packed the conference room at the Best Western BWI-Airport on Saturday, September 11, 2010 for a seminar hosted by American Community Management that focused solely on the topic of insurance.
Insurance experts discussed how the state laws impact condominium insurance for both common areas and units, the responsibilities of Boards of Directors to protect the association with adequate insurance, and the need for directors & officers and fidelity insurance. They also reviewed the ACM Community Client Insurance Program and the many benefits this plan will provide our clients over the next three years.
ACM would like to thank our guest speakers:
- Joseph Douglass, Esq., Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, LLP
- Tiffany Releford, Esq., Whiteford, Taylor & Preston, LLP
- Wayne C. Pachol, CPCU, ARM
- Brian J. Finnerty, Area Vice President, Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.
- Matthew R. Davis, Area Assistant Vice President, Arthur J. Gallagher Risk Management Services, Inc.