NEW Employee Spotlight: Katie, Administrative Assistant


My name is Katie and I am 23 years old. I just moved back to Maryland (where I was born and raised) from New York where I attended St. John's University right outside of Manhattan.

I graduated in May with a dual degree in both Communications and Journalism while also holding an internship with "Entertainment Tonight". I absolutely loved New York, but it is true what they say, "home is where the heart is". I moved back to Maryland to be closer to my family and friends.

I come from an amazing family. I have an older sister and two younger brothers. I also grew up surrounded by over twenty pets, so I am a huge animal lover. I have an adorable pug who is like my child and is now slightly over a year old.

I love reading, writing, cooking, photography, singing and playing my guitar. I am also a die-hard Ravens fan. I love football and come from a family that takes it very seriously. Sadly, this is one of the reasons I felt compelled to move back to Maryland. I could not take another season of cheering by myself.

I am still re-discovering Maryland and all the different areas, but I really like Timonium and am excited to to get to work with ACM.

Katie is the Administrative Assistant in the Timonium office. We are excited to have Katie join the ACM team!