NEW Employee Spotlight: Amanda, Marketing Coordinator

My name is Amanda Lande and I am one of the newest additions to the American Community Management team! I am 23 years old and live in Carroll County, Maryland. I received my Associates Degree from Carroll Community College in General Studies in 2007 and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree from Towson University in Mass Communication, specializing in Advertising and Public Relations in 2009.

My family currently resides in Carroll County whom I maintain a very close relationship with. I have two younger brothers both attending college in the Baltimore area. My hobbies include spending time with family and friends, music, reading and traveling. I am a HUGE Grey's Anatomy fan! I am also an animal lover with a slight favoritism of cats. My favorite time of the year is fall and I am a country girl at heart.

I am thrilled to be joining American Community Management and look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone here!