NEW Employee Spotlight: Crislyn, Community Association Manager


Crislyn joined the ACM team in July 2010 as a Community Association Manager with seven years of community management experience. Here's some interesting information about Crislyn:

My name is Crislyn. I have an eight year old son D.J. (pictured with me above). He loves sports and plays a little bit of everything. My goal is to have him begin martial arts by the end of this year not for the purpose of learning to fight, but to practice the art of physical, emotional and spiritual balance with contributes key importance to learning patience, strength, perseverance, and determination all at the same time. I say all of this because at one point in my life, I was a practice dummy and a work out partner to my big brother who practiced the art of jiu-itsu and thai boxing. As a result, it has helped me to understand that martial arts can assist in a healthy lifestyle of personal and physical growth and of course having fun at the same time.

In my free time, I enjoy reading, outdoor activities, traveling, volunteering, helping people, and spending time with family and friends.