NEW Employee Spotlight: Heather, Administrative Assistant


My name is Heather and I moved from Blacksburg, Virginia (go HOKIES!) to Columbia, Maryland June 12, 2010. My previous employer was with Virginia Tech in their Career Services office as an admin.

I'm engaged to my fiance, Wesley, and we have an eight-year-old son Nathan. I spend almost all of my free time driving my son around for sports practice and games. He loves sports and plays a bit of everything, however his favorite sport is lacrosse.

When I'm not driving him around, I enjoy volunteering within the community and visiting family and friends. I enjoy reading and watching TV and have fallen for the vampire craze this last year. I am in the process of reading Charlaine Harris' latest book in the True Blood series.

I'm excited to explore Maryland and get to know the area as well as working with everyone here.

Welcome Heather! We are excited to have you as a member of the ACM team!